Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome word

Hi!
You can call me Stella :) I'm 19 years old and had anorexia for about 4 years now...it's hard to tell when it actually started. I was training to become a ballet dancer, it was ,and still is my biggest passion.
Dance is the only reason why i want to get control over my ED...

I had to stop dancing this summer, because my doctor was woried for my hearth, but i believe there is a way to go back to dancing and still have my anorexia if it is in control...





I wanted to create this blog to suport those who feel alone and misunderstood in their eating disorder.(PLEASE no ''wanarexic's'' )
This blog is also your's so feel free to tell me about you and let me know if there is any subjects u'd like me to do an article on!!


XoX Stella





No comments:

Post a Comment